Friday, January 11, 2008

15 weeks pregnant

I cannot believe that I'm 15 weeks pregnant. It seems like just the other day I was waiting outside the emergency drugstore on a Sunday evening to buy a second pregnancy test because I could hardly believe that the little blue line showed up to indicate positive.

Now I can't believe how big I am. Well maybe it's just me but I feel huge and it gets worse as the day goes on. It's like I wake up in the morning 3 months pregnant and by bedtime I'm 6 months pregnant. I dread to know how big I'll be by 9 months. Good grief, they'll be wheeling me round in a trolley.

The other wearying thing is trying to find clothes that fit me by the end of the day. I can't quite wear maternity clothes but my "normal" clothes just don't make it around my disappearing waistline. Wearing elasticated pants is comfortable but they're not exactly a fashion item and I just look fat not actually pregnant.

No comments: